A holistic art for mind and body Yoga involves both breathing and physical poses which is beneficial for mind and body. Completely dedicated for women, Yoga for Women is a course developed and performed by a group of yoga teachers and students from India. This course will introduce you with the basic techniques of yoga that will help to strengthen your mind and body. You will also learn about Ayurveda(The Science of Life) and the tridoshas(the three humours) which deals with the 7 classifications of Women's body type.
The Chinese translation of this course is created in collaboration with Qian. It includes 32 basic exercises that will benefit in taking up the yogasanas. The course is distributed into micro modules that comprise 10 days basic exercises followed by yogasanas. You can also do these as part of any other exercise or yoga program as a warm up.
Who this course is for
- Yoga for Women - Level I is beneficial to every woman who aspire to follow a healthy lifestyle in this hustle of modern life. It is helpful to women who want yoga to be part of their daily life.
- Our course curriculum is different from the conventional system of yoga education as we believe in learning as a continuous process and it has to be given step by step as per the capacity of the student. So this course will be equally beneficial for every women in all age groups.
- For the independent women who wants to learn yoga from the very basics, literally.. (Join us in our whatsapp group for continuous learning possibilities).
All you require is to take this course is dedicating 20 minutes each day to practice the lessons your body get prepared for the yoga sessions. You can enroll in this course right now and join our Whatsapp group to get connected and motivated throughout the program. Let’s learn together the easiest and most ancient technique to enhance our mind and body - Yoga.
Goal of this Course
This is a journey together for the next 10 days and a great opportunity to prepare your body and mind for yoga. You will dedicate 10 to 30 minutes everyday for the next 10 days and you decide when to practice this exercise. We invite you to take this as a challenge for your own better future. So when you are ready, we will see you on the other side.
What you’ll learn
- 32 Basic exercises for Women
- Preparatory practices before yoga
- An introduction to Yoga philosophy
- An introduction to Ayurveda
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- All wonderful women in the world